EN 50160* Advanced Power Quality Analyzer
The Advanced Power Quality Analyzer PM175 is a compact, multifunctional 3-phase power and revenue meter equipped with advanced power quality analysis capabilities.
* For IEEE 1159 analysis see PM174.
The PM175 answers the needs of a wide range of users within the IEC Market: substation operators, electrical energy system integrators, generator users, industrial and commercial energy consumers. This analyzer covers the entire range of applications demanding high performance power quality monitoring and root cause analysis.
The extensive features of the PM175 make it ideal for applications such as feeder, switch gear monitor, revenue metering and billing, power quality and utility SCADA. It is also highly suitable for substation automation because of its support of industrial standard DNP 3.0 and Modbus RTU protocols.
The PM175 provides the full range of power quality monitoring capabilities with built-in EN50160 statistics and reports. The PM175 allows both suppliers and consumers to monitor the quality of outgoing or incoming electric power. This enables power suppliers to prepare timely corrective action, and helps consumers prevent equipment damages caused by power quality issues.
Two communication ports allow local and remote data acquisition.
ABB MV Sensor Power Metering Solution
SATEC presents a new model of the PM175 designed to interface with ABB’s KEVA/KECA/KEVCY medium voltage sensors. For more info see 'Models & Accessories' below.
- Voltage, current (including neutral current), power, energy, power factor, frequency, voltage/current unbalance, load profile
- Class 0.2S precision according to IEC 62053-22
- Built-in Time of Use (TOU) tariffs to meet any billing requirements
- Sealing option
- Built-in clock and calendar functions with back-up battery
- Time synchronization via communication port or digital input
- Monitoring, statistics & reports according to EN50160 specifications
- Event statistics complemented by waveform recording
- Waveform recording with 6 channels (3 voltage inputs, 3 current inputs)
- Harmonics & inter-harmonics according to IEC 61000-4-7
- Directional power harmonics
- Voltage and current THD coefficients
- Flicker according to IEC 61000-4-15
- Power quality event/data logging
- Logging capability for more than 100 parameters
- Logging parameters with real-time stamps
- 16 programmable set points
- 2 programmable relay outputs 3A, 250V
- 2 digital inputs
- 2 optional analog inputs or outputs
- TCP Notification Client
- 2 independent communication ports (RS232, RS422, RS485, modem, Ethernet, Profibus DP)
- Protocols: Modbus RTU, ASCII, DNP 3.0
- Full galvanic isolation of voltage and current measuring circuits—6 kV Impulse
|The RPM075 is a non-display power meter providing a solution for cases where there is no available space for display panels. Can be connected anywhere, via panel/wall and DIN rail mounting.|
|The RPM075 can be interfaced with Remote Display RDM175 via an RS485 communication port, or added as a second display for the PM175 series.|
|This device combines the capabilities of measurement, registration and quality power of the PM175 power meter convenient portable package, and features PAS software package designed to provide graphical data display and analysis.
Eddie including data backup battery and offer a range of current measurement tests.
Specific sensors tested by ABB for compatibility with the PM175
Pole-Top MV Monitoring
The MV Sensors are designed for Distribution Automation to provide:
Advantages of Pole-Top Monitoring