Regional Sales Manager
Location: Northeast Region / US
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Develop new prospects and maintain contacts with established customers for the purpose of selling SATEC metering and Expertpower (SaaS) solutions. Primarily interact with prospects and customers remotely and in person on-site visits
- Ability to work comfortably in multiple industry segments including both Utility and Commercial & Industrial areas. Engagement via direct selling, manufactures reps, distribution partnerships, driving specifications at consultants, end users and OEMs
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales target by promoting and selling products in assigned region in compliance with company’s pricing policies.
- Hire, update and proactive management of manufactures representative agencies as needed to be an integral part of the overall sales team and drive revenue success
- Handle customer complaints promptly, effectively and create resolution plans working with the SATEC support team
- Keep management informed of competition and market conditions.
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows and sales meetings as required
- Regular regional business review with management to detail funnel activity
- Strong interaction with Salesforce (or other CRM) to drive business development, manage account development, track opportunities and create pricing proposals.
- Ability to demonstrate products both before and after sale as necessary
- Work closely with sales and product engineers
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. Business background an additional plus
- 5-10 years of experience with electrical products and solution sales and multiple market channels
- Proficient level of computer skills and software knowledge
- Technically proficient with electrical power and software knowledge
- Professional sales certification training courses such as Miller Heiman, Revenue Storm, etc.
- Understanding of polyphase electrical power distribution and energy management applications
- Experience with various OS, TCPIP, Modbus and Ethernet protocols
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, self-motivated and customer focused
- Team player enjoying a cross-functional work environment
- Quick learner and comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to build liaisons and partnerships with complimentary products and services to provide complete customer solutions
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time including overnight stays
- Strong written and oral communication skills